1 ½ cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
4 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp almond extract
4 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
For the Filling:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 pkg (16.6 oz) Oreo cookies
½ cup Peanut Butter
2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Liberally grease and flour a mini muffin pan
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract until fully incorporated.
- In a large Ziploc bag combine your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking powder). Close securely and shake it up.
- Slowly mix into butter mixture. Set aside.
- In a food processor combine Oreos, and cream cheese. Once it starts to come together add peanut butter and vanilla. Continue to process until it fully comes together and clumps into a large ball.
- Scoop about a tablespoonful of cookie dough into each cup of the mini muffin pan. Gently form up the sides creating a depression.
- Take some of that Oreo goodness and scoop about 1 -1 ½ teaspoonfuls into the cookie dough cup.
- Take a small amount of cookie dough and place on top and pinch together.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove and let cool for about 3-4 min.
- Carefully remove from pan and continue to let cool UPSIDE DOWN.
Makes about 48 individual muffin cookies.