Grilled Corn on the Cob with Honey Cilantro Lime ButterIngredients:
1 teaspoon honey
1 lime, zested and juiced
1 garlic clove
1 dash hot sauce
- Salt, to taste
-Freshly ground pepper, to taste
6 ears corn, silks removed, husks left on and tied
¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Butcher’s twine, as needed
1. In a food processor, blend together butter (or dairy-free buttery spread), honey, lime zest and juice, garlic and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the grill to medium high.
3. Peel the outer husks away from the corn without removing them. Remove the silk from inside the husk and then fold the husks back around the corn, tying the top with butcher’s twine. Soak ears of corn in cold water for 10 minutes.
4. Place the corn on preheated grill. Close the lid and cook the corn 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Remove corn from grill, cool slightly and peel off husks. Brush generously with buttery mixture and sprinkle with cilantro.
SERVES 4 TO 6